What is 24/7 Prayer?
As God has called RWC to Host His Presence, He commissions us to go and love this city by seeking for its restoration. This is not an activity or program but the spiritual pursuit of redemption. 24/7 Prayer is our response to this reality. As a body of Christ, we are committed to participating in a period of unbroken prayer, believing that God will powerfully use our intercession to transform this city.
I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem;
they will never be silent day or night.
You who call on the Lord,
give yourselves no rest,
and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem
and makes her the praise of the earth.
Sign up for 24/7 Prayer
April 11 - 18, 2018
Have more questions about 24/7?
Read our FAQ's first!
Our Vision for RWC 24/7 Prayer:
God commissions us to go and love this City by seeking for its restoration.
We believe that He will powerfully use our united intercession for our City.
As we intercede and seek Him in prayer, He will give us practical ways to show His love to our City.
It will begin at midnight after Wednesday night prayer (04/11)
and end after the following Wednesday night prayer (04/18).
28 West 28th Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10001
Call (212) 213-3626
- Be committed to the hours that you have signed up.
- We strongly discourage canceling.
- Please arrive 10 min before your prayer session
- Wait in the common area of church office until people have come out of the previous session.
- If your prayer session is between 11pm - 7 am, the on call person will escort you out of the building.
- Your time in the prayer room should only be the one hour you have signed up for.
- The prayer room is where you are able to meet with God intimately and respond by ushering His presence.
- Please be sure to take note of what the Holy Spirit challenged / revealed to you. We will provide an avenue for for you to share these testimonies.
- There will be a maximum of 5 people praying per one hour time slot.
- Clean up after yourself and tidy the room before you leave.
- Food is not allowed inside the prayer room.
- On-Call servants will be a rotating position of those who handle the general upkeep of the Prayer Room.
- Refreshments will be served in the church office common area.
- Please move to one of the designated Overflow Rooms if you want to pray for an extended period of time after your assigned time slot.
- Please bring your own sleeping bags if you decide to stay overnight.
- Designated Female and Male Sleep Rooms will be available for you to sleep in between 12am-7am.
- If you have any concerns while you are in the prayer room, please find the On-Call servant on duty.